The access rights granted to you under this Agreement are non-transferable without the express written permission of the owner of REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE. You are responsible for the actions of any other person who may utilize your access rights on the Services.
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE Services, all content, services and products available at or through the Website or interactive mobile application. The Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other associated operating rules and policies (including, without limitation, REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE Notice of Privacy Practices.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Services. By accessing or using any part of the Services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you must leave the Services and you may not use any services of REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
The Services is designed to enable you to request intravenous hydration services provided by a licensed medical professional. Using your IP address or the GPS receiver (form your mobile device) assists in detecting your location. You have the ability to select your location as well. The Application identifies to you the healthcare professional who have licensed the Services from us and that have engaged us to perform related services. A health care professional will perform healthcare services for you. After your selection, the Services then sends a message to the professional in your requested city that asks the professional whether he or she would like to provide you with the requested healthcare services. In the event a health care professional agrees to provide you with healthcare services, the Services schedules those services and bills you on behalf of the healthcare professional. We make no representation or warranty to you any health care professional will be available to perform health care services
Special License Restrictions for Non-Human Visitors
Any Non-Human Visitors (as defined below) to the Services shall be considered agents of the individual(s) who controls, authors or otherwise makes use of such Non-Human Visitors. Such individual(s) shall be deemed responsible for the actions of their Non-Human Visitors in the same manner as if they personally visited the Services.
A special restriction on a visitor’s license to access the Services applies to all Non-Human Visitors. “Non-Human Visitors” include, but are not limited to, web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters, or any other computer programs designed to access, read, compile or gather content from the Services automatically.
Email addresses on the Services are considered proprietary intellectual property. It is recognized that these email addresses are provided for human visitors alone. Intentional collection, harvesting, gathering, and/or storing of the Services email addresses is recognized as a violation of this Agreement and expressly prohibited.
Fees, Payment, & Refunds.
Services scheduled and/or purchased from REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE, through the Services or otherwise, are provided by licensed medical professionals contracted with Regenerate Medical Concierge Inc.
By scheduling an appointment with REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE, through the Services or otherwise, you agree to pay to REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE the fee indicated for the service that has been scheduled. Payments will be charged at the time of scheduling or at the time of service as indicated or directed. REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE REQUIRES AT LEAST 24-HOUR ADVANCED NOTICE OF CANCELLATION. You will be charged the full amount of the fee indicated for the service(s) scheduled if you cancel an appointment within 24 hours of its scheduled time. However, you may cancel an appointment without charge if it is canceled within ten (10) minutes of being scheduled through the Services or otherwise. MISSED APPOINTMENTS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. In the unusual event, we are unable to provide our services to you because of our availability, a CREDIT or a REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED. Credits or refunds will not be provided to customers who are unsatisfied with the services.
In the event that the medical professional engaged by REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE is unable to perform the portion of the scheduled service(s) that follows the insertion of the I.V. needle due to circumstances out of the medical professional’s control (e.g. the I.V. drip will not begin after the medical professional has made an attempt), you will receive a credit or refund of the full amount of the services scheduled, less a medical assessment fee of one hundred dollars ($100.00).
In the event that you misrepresent yourself in any way, including, but not limited to, your age, or the medical history provided by you is not accurate (as determined by a medical professional engaged by REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE) at the time of the appointment, or you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the appointment, you will be charged for the full amount of the services scheduled but no services will be provided, however, for an additional charge of one hundred dollars ($100.00), you may reschedule this appointment for a time that is at least four (4) hours after the scheduled time of the original appointment so long as you are no longer under the influence of drugs or alcohol and, in the determination of a medical professional engaged by REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE, your medical history has been corrected.
Upon your acceptance of these terms and submission of your purchase, you hereby agree that REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE has the right to automatically charge your credit card (or other payment methods) for the applicable fees or charges, plus any applicable taxes that REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE is required to collect, and you authorize REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE to do so.
In the event that you elect to change the services scheduled and/or purchased from REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE prior to the delivery of such services, REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE may, in REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE’s sole discretion, use your stored credit card information to charge you for the additional services provided or to provide a credit to you for services that are not provided, as the case may be, and you authorize REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE to do so. In the case of an applicable credit, such credit will be given to you approximately two (2) to three (3) business days after you have notified REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE of the respective change in the services to be provided, subject to the policies of the respective credit card companies. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that payment in advance for all services scheduled and/or purchased from REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE and to ensure that your credit cards or other payment instruments accepted by REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE continue to be valid and sufficient for such purposes.
THE SERVICES PROVIDES INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTH ISSUES DESIGNED TO HELP USERS MAKE BETTER DECISIONS, BUT MEDICAL INFORMATION IS NOT THE SAME AS MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU, AS THE USER OF THE SERVICES, ASSUME FULL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION PRESENTED THEREON. THE SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE A GENERAL INFORMATION RESOURCE ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR TREATMENT. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SEEKING PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH OR A HEALTH CONDITION. YOU AGREE TO HOLD REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE AND ITS AFFILIATES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, JUDGMENTS, LIABILITIES, EXPENSES AND DEMANDS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER RELATING TO YOUR USE OF, YOUR RELIANCE UPON, OR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN, INFORMATION FOUND ON THE SERVICES.
YOU USE THE SERVICES OF REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE AT YOUR OWN RISK. REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY HARM TO YOU OR OTHERS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR THE TREATMENTS AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR OTHERWISE. REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE DOES NOT MAKE ANY CLAIMS, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING YOUR FITNESS FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF SERVICES FROM REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHETHER YOU ARE FIT TO DRIVE A VEHICLE OR OPERATE MACHINERY AFTER YOU RECEIVE SERVICES FROM REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE. FURTHER, YOU MAY NEED SOMEONE TO ACCOMPANY YOU AFTER RECEIVING THE SERVICES UNTIL YOU FEEL ABLE TO RESUME NORMAL ACTIVITIES.
REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE does not condone, recommend, or encourage excess alcohol consumption. Excessive drinking is highly detrimental to one’s health and wellness, and may lead to a number of irreversible diseases, including, but not limited to, alcoholism, cirrhosis of the liver, and cancer. Please drink responsibly. While there may be information on the Services related to certain medical conditions and their management, should a medical condition exist, promptly see your own physician or health provider.
Responsibility of Service Visitors.
REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Services, or from any downloading by such visitors of the content on the Services. Any user who finds content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, or content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, or other errors has a responsibility to report such content to REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE.
You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Services will be in strict accordance with the Notice of Privacy Practices, with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Services will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
As REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Services violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE. REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE or others, REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE may, in its discretion, terminate or deny such visitor access to and use of the Services. In the case of such termination or denial, REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE by the visitor whose access/use was terminated or denied.
REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE, the REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE domain, the REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE, or the Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Regenerate Medical Concierge, Inc. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Services does not grant you any right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE’s trademarks or third-party trademarks.
REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Services. REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE can terminate the Services immediately as part of a general shut down of our service or other lawful reason. Upon termination, all provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You hereby acknowledge that your breach of this Agreement or the Notice of Privacy Practices may result in immediate and irreparable harm to REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE. Accordingly, you hereby agree that, in the event of such a breach by you, REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE shall be entitled to equitable relief to compel you to cease and desist all unauthorized use, evaluation and/or disclosure of information obtained through the Services, as well as any and all other remedies available at law or in equity.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
The services, information, functions and materials on the Services are provided ‘as is’. REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of (a) the use of the materials on the Services or otherwise relating to such materials or (b) any sites linked to or on the Services.
Limitation of Liability.
In additional to, and not in limitation of, any limitations of liability provided by law or this Agreement, in no event will REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE, or its suppliers or licensors, or any individuals associated with REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE, its suppliers or licensors, including, but not limited to, their respective equity owners, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any special, incidental or consequential damages. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, causes of action, judgments, liabilities, demands and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Services, including but not limited to, arising out of your violation of this Agreement.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
You agree that any suit, action or proceeding between you and REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE in connection with or arising from this Agreement (each, a “Judicial Action”) shall be governed by the law of the state of residence of the registered Administrative Contact (the “Admin State”) for the Services as such laws are applied to agreements between Admin State residents entered into and performed entirely within the Admin State. You consent to the jurisdiction of federal and state courts within the Admin State. You consent to the venue in any Judicial Action brought against you in connection with breaches of this Agreement. You consent to electronic service of process regarding any Judicial Action under this Agreement.
Records of Visitor Use and Abuse.
You consent to having your Internet Protocol address recorded.
VISITORS AGREE THAT HARVESTING, GATHERING, STORING, TRANSFERRING TO A THIRD PARTY OR SENDING ANY MESSAGE(S) TO THE IDENTIFIER CONSTITUTES AN ACCEPTANCE AND SUBSEQUENT BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT.
The following is REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE’s Notice of Privacy Practices:
Social Media Usage Policy
- You must be at least 21 years old to post any content on any Social Media Site.
- You are prohibited from posting any content that is personal health information including patient images on any Social Media Site. You are also prohibited from using any Social Media Site to provide medical advice or medical commentary by non-physicians or to use the Social Media Site to make, recommend or increase referrals to physicians who are not employed by REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE.
- By posting content to any Social Media Site, you agree that you will not: (a) violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this Social Media Usage Policy; (b) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (c) collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; or (d) share confidential pricing information of any party.
- By posting content to any Social Media Site, you agree that you will not transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise): (a) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another’s privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE’s discretion; (b) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (c) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; (d) that is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non-REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE services or products), promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation; or (e) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- By posting any content on any Social Media Site, you grant to REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE purpose.
- REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Social Media Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion. REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials in REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE’s sole discretion. You understand and agree that REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE may disclose your communications and activities with REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including Patriot Act requests, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE’s rights. You agree that in the event that REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE will have no liability to you.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE and its corporate affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to a Social Media Site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this Social Media Usage Policy. You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a Social Media Site on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courtss
- You expressly acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy, and confidentiality risks inherent in sending any content over the internet. By its very nature, a website and the internet cannot be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE does not control the third-party sites and the Internet over which you may choose to send confidential personal or health information or other content and, therefore, REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE does not warrant any safeguard against any such interceptions or compromises to your information. When posting any content on an internet site, you should think carefully about your own privacy in disclosing detailed or private information about yourself and your family. Furthermore, REGENERATE MEDICAL CONCIERGE does not endorse any product, service, views or content displayed on the Social Media Site.
- This Social Media Usage Policy may be updated at any time without notice, and each time a user accesses a social networking site, the new policy will govern, usage, effective upon posting. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Social Media Usage Policy.