Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Heal Your Body With Bio-Chemistry
Heal Your Body At The Cellular Level
PRP is the process of drawing a patient’s blood and spinning it in a centrifuge to isolate a certain type of cell known as platelets. This plasma which is now rich in Platelets contains many factors that are known for cell multiplication and specialization that are required for healing.
Improved Healing In Soft Tissue And Bones
Recent scientific studies suggest that PRP aids in accelerating the body’s own natural healing process. Because the treatment uses your own blood to derive the PRP it gives your body the biological boost it needs to heal without the risk of taking medications.
- Ligament and tendon tears or strains
- Muscle tears
- Lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Rotator cuff injuries
- MCL Sprains or tears
PRP For Hair Loss Treatment
We can also use PRP to treat pattern hair loss in both men and women. The plasma rich platelets are injected into the scalp to help promote healthy cell regeneration which stimulate hair growth.
- Effective for both men and women
- Uses your own blood to derive the plasma
- Low-risk procedure since no medications are needed
- Uses your body’s own natural healing chemistry
- The procedure takes less than an hour
Schedule a consultation with one of our beauty experts and learn more.